At Hair Restoration Specialists, our top priority is the health and safety of our patients, clients and employees. In light of the risks posed by the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have enhanced our daily sanitation standards, even exceeding our already stringent health and safety operating procedures.
Hair Restoration Specialists continues to monitor reports from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and other government agencies to stay updated on the evolving situation. To help mitigate the potential spread of the (or any) virus to our clients, patients and employees we have taken additional steps, including but not limited to:
• Implementation of CDC guidelines for controlling the spread of viruses.
• Our surgical rooms are completely disinfected and sanitized prior to all procedures and throughout the day.
• Supplied sanitizing wipes with instructions for staff to wipe down all shared surfaces multiple times a day and after closing.
• We have hand sanitizer stations, placed throughout our facility and encourage everyone to use them frequently.
• We request clients, patients and employees to stay home if they are feeling unwell to protect others. We have suspended any attendance policies to ensure employees are able to stay home without any repercussions for their employment.
We encourage that all clients, patients and employees, follow World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations around health and hygiene, including:
• Washing your hands, or applying hand-disinfection products frequently.
• Avoiding close personal contact or greetings like hugging and handshakes.
• When feeling the urge to cough or sneeze, cover your face with the inside of your elbow.
• Using paper handkerchiefs and promptly disposing of them.
• Avoiding close contact with anyone showing signs of illness.
If you have recently traveled to, or been in close contact with someone who has traveled to one of the high-risk areas: currently defined by the CDC as China, Iran, Europe, Japan, or South Korea; and have a fever, cough,or shortness of breath – please contact us to reschedule your upcoming appointment or surgery. If you believe you have been exposed to COVID-19, the CDC recommends you contact your primary health care provider.
In addition, please do not bring any guests to your office visit who are not essential to assisting you with your appointment.
Anyone experiencing the symptoms above will be denied access into the office.
We are currently maintaining regular business hours but should anything change, we will quickly announce any adjustments to our procedures or operations. We value the trust that you place in Hair Restoration Specialists and will continue to closely monitor the situation and take any necessary actions to help keep our clients, patients and employees while providing the same excellent care and service.
In Health and Wellness,
Hair Restoration Specialists